Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm scared

Writing this because nobody hears me. Hopefully Y'all hear me. If not, then what more can I do.

Everyday I'm scared of many things
I'm scared of falling in love with you
I'm scared of not trying my best
Scared of being different
Why do I feel these things about myself?
I'm scared of letting people knowing me
I'm scared to speak my mind
I'm scared to ask that person out
I’m scared you just use me for my body and not what’s in my heart
Why can’t I ever get help in this life?
I’m scared that things will never go right
I'm scared to fail
I'm scared to let my family down because I'm the last hope
I'm scared to tell him I'm pregnant
I'm scared to leave because what might happen to me
Walking alone why does doubt and fear comes over me
I'm scared to get an abortion
I'm scared to pray to god
I'm scared I might to hell for my sins
I'm scared to leave the nest
I'm scared to live in the present
My mind is so locked because people tell me what I am
Scared of what tomorrow might bring
Scared to live in the moment
I'm scared to go to the doctor
I’m Scared of dying
I'm scared because of the consequences of my actions
I'm scared for the future for my Kids
Turn me being scared into motivation to fly or else I’ll never know
I’m scared for our generation
I’m scared of being discriminated because of the color of my skin
I'm scared for my country
I'm scared to go to war
I'm scared because of my fear
I'm scared of everything
But God and Motivation breaks anything I'm scared of.

No comments:

Post a Comment