Sunday, February 14, 2010

Your World

Now I 'm done for the semester I'm ready to write hope you like this.Inspired by the song Drop the world by lil wayne feat eminem and Kid Cudi- My World

Back against the wall
Either I rise or fall
The phoenix is coming out me
Through my eyes you're seeing the fire
What I want in this life is all my desires
I can't be tired because you look for it
Like you see a crack in my heart and you want to stab it
Weakness I will never show for the sake of my family
The world is mine and all I want to achieve
Like MJ, Obama, MLK, stevie Wonder, pioneers of my race all I got to do is believe
Follow me if you want I'll train you to be a leader
Not for my dreams but for your own
In my life I've experienced hate, and love from different aspects
But it made me who I am today without it I'm lifeless
People take my kindness for weakness
It just shows that I'm fearless
God put people in my life to show me what I want
Others a well for the things I don't want
He's controls the earth and everything in it
But for everything through my eyes I control it
Like a play and I'm the director
For my real brothers and sisters working hard in this cold world
You'll get everything and achieve better than history books we read
Just believe in god and your abilities and you'll see
Through everything you can your world and everything in it

No comments:

Post a Comment