Sunday, February 14, 2010

Separate Myself

Ever since birth I've always separated myself
By the way I walked, talked, and asked for help
When people go left I go right
When they like one thing I like another
When everyone says swag I say I got IT
When everyone stay simple minded. I think outside the box
When they wayne, I like eminem
Not to say I don't like things. I just separate for them
These days from music to television
People are brainwashed. That's why I always envision
While people like Mj
I like magic
While people have many ladies
I separate myself to find that 1
that makes life worth living
I separate myself to push myself further
Like my mother and brother told me. Go farther
I wish that other people do the same
Because if we don't how will we change the game?
The game is life and enjoying different things
When people listen to rap in the morning, I listen to the birds sing.
There's only 2 things that we never can separate
Death, and time we all can't separate
So until those catch up me I'm always separating myself
If I be different people would notice me more.
So why keep the same people in your life that'll do you harm?
Be yourself and separate yourself from the pack

No comments:

Post a Comment