Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lost Beauty

This note is a special one for that somebody. Is it you?

Our connection is never matched
Like god is the artist and made us a perfect match
I never could tell you how I feel about you
Some way in a universe you already knew
Gorgeous you are very intelligent
So why I never had you?
Even though you were the apple of my eye
you had someone else and all I can do is sigh
Maybe just being me and sweet is what you need
But you just choose the opposite and overlook me
Your beauty was always found when I look into your eyes
But it's been lost because we never kept in touch
If destiny is ever meant to be. I'll find you again
All time can do is make our lessons we learned even better
Who knows the answer but our maker
Always remember when we first met
Hold it dear to my heart because you're very special
The happiest times I have will always be with you
There's always an empty void I have because of the what if's
I feel like it's going to turn around
We finally connect back to where we once were
I wake up because it's all a dream
Every night it's you I see
When I wake up is just the night I'm seeing
I have to capture your heat because you're s special to me
Now I know why your a lost beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment