Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Mathematics of Love

I was less the man before you
Once I got with you addition to me you are
The other half I need in my life
The absolute value of what it is I want in a wife
Thank you for showing me what love is equal to
Your smile takes my heart away
I subtract my thoughts when I look into your eyes
Maybe because you touch my soul
Subtract all the stress in my life
Only have minor arguments
The heaven we move when you divide and I add
But that's a small percentage of what our love is
It's exciting when I got to know you
The love we have is like the Mississippi river
It flows and my love for you is to infinity
I want me and you to put our names into parenthesis
The power of our love will hopefully create beautiful kids
With you there's no such thing as maximum value
It keeps on going and never stop until the end of time
Without you I'm half the man I was
I see what people mean what life's worth living for
To be united as 1
Even though we have 2 hearts
This is what god gave me from above
The love of you which gave me the Mathematics of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment