Saturday, April 16, 2011

Persuasion Magnetism

As I enter into the land of Colloquy

I feast for your ovulation

While you look for my sensation

Back and forth we go with many positions

Feeling every moment of this intense occasion

The goal is to keep making it better and better

Make you come down and water flow

Feeding it so good because you make it hallow

Make me come back for more

Make me dive deeper

Because every moment is great

For hours we can do this and never be bored

Other people can't get you like this because you'll snore

Blessed that can feed my appetite

So every-time we do it it's always a hell of a fight

It takes me for a wild ride every time

Feel like heaven and finally seeing the light

It's good to have that partner than bring the same

Elevate it as well so you know it's not a game

Psychological in a sense

Glorious for the encounters every time

That's why it's great Persuasion Magnetism

No comments:

Post a Comment