Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Philosophy

Socrates I am not
So my flow is original and can't be bought
Poetic like pac
But I cross my t's and lower case I's with a big dot
Meaning I'm different from any writer
Because my spirit and toughness is why I keep the fight
Love like there's no tomorrow
Crawl before I walked meaning having a leader and I shall follow
He's the only I do because he brought for this long
Like I'm smoking and his praise is my High
Switch up all the time like the great one's do
Can't always walk to my dreams so instead I flew
Bring the thunder every time someone rain on my parade
Always rising when it looks like I'm falling
Find new ways of winning when I'm not balling
From Miami so always bringing the heat
Barbara sacrificed for me so I'm going to achieve new feat
Never wanted to be like them
Because God made a great image in me
Skills of baller
Mind of a great thinker
Two dangerous things I need to take on the world
Kind with a heart of gold
Mess with my people and you going to fold
New school philosopher with an old soul
Born in the right time to reach those who got goals
To reach for the stars and take the universe
Meaning start small and achieve dreams, then help others do the same
Always going to learn and reach newer heights and remember history
That's why I always have my own philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment