Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror on the wall

Why do I not feel comfortable in my skin

Why do I have a coke bottle body like other women

My hips are nice

But why don't I have nothing on top

I want a flat stomach like the one's on TV

What does he see in her that he don't see in me?

Why don't I feel pretty when a guy tells me that?

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

So why when I look in the mirror I don't feel it?

I want to look like Beyonce or Kim Kardsahian

why he always look in the girls in the videos like their goddesses

But look at me and say I'm beautiful but don't have the same passion

Why is it so hard for me to be secure when I look into the mirror

Mirror Mirror tell me why?

Mirror:

It's what on the inside should you feel comfortable about

You don't have a coke bottle because it's not meant for you

I made everybody different because you and other women are special being in different ways

He sees his object off affection when her see her, when a man looks at you sees a woman, wife, provider, independent

When I made you it was for you to be the beholder

You feel it when you're confident, beloved, and in your heart

Don't look like everybody else but as yourself

A man see a piece of meat, when he see you he have a full course meal

He see the world in you because you're so precious

I told you just believe in you and you'll have everything and more

No comments:

Post a Comment