Friday, August 21, 2009

Broken Heart

Nothing not even a drink can cure my heartache
Perfect we were but I guess it was a mistake
Nobody can reach me
Something I never saw coming
I second guess myself for feeling like this
Like you let me go by my wrist
Like the sky I'm blue
My heart doesn'tknow that we're through
Still believe your coming back
My mind is so out of wack
Why is this feeling so different?
Maybe because I've lost my comfort
In time I will be alright
But right now I can' see it in sight
You're such a crook you stole me heart
Now like a puzzle I'm apart
How do I mend this in my soul?
It's like a booth taking a toll
Lonely and only want my sunshine
Like the water missing from the rhine
I wish I can go back to the start
So I can save time mending my broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment