Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Fighting

I'm fighting everyday for me and you
I'm fighting for people who can't
i'm fighting for people who always gets questioned
i'm fighting everyday for those who thinks there is no hope
I'm fighting for those who always themselves
I'm fighting for my family and friends
I'm fighting for my rights
I'm fighting for those who sick or weak
I'm fighting for people who get picked on
I'm fighting for people who are different
I'm fighting for those who works hard
I'm fighting for people who want a better life
I'm fighting to make my dreams come true
I'm fighting not to go back to homestead and get a job
I'm fighting to go see the world
I'm fighting for people who are leaders but follows
I'm fighting to say it's ok to fight for something you believe in
I'm fighting for me
I'm fighting for you
I'm fighting those who want to change the world
I'm fighting for that boy who want that girl
I'm fighting for those who takes risks
I'm fighting for those who don't want no drama
I'm fighting for those overseas
I'm fighting for those who just want happiness
I'm fighting for those who hustle
I'm fighting the devil who try to conquer me
I'm fighting with god and jesus to keep my soul
I'm fighting for you not sell drugs
I'm fighting for you not to hurt anyone
I'm fighting for you. come join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment