Sunday, August 2, 2009

My first love

I met this girl at 8 years old
What I love about her she was not sold
Didn't like her at first
But getting to know her quench my thirst
But I kept abandoning her
Didn't know what was her worth
The one for me on this earth
I got her back when I was 15
Looking at her she was my queen
But again I abandon her for something else
Only she knows my real self
Never Patronize me or said bad things
Like I was frodo but was missing the ring
When I use to talk to her she would listen
Body of a goddess but never was a vixen
She was sweet an I was sour
we would meet and talk about life every hour
I was scared to tell my family about her
they couldn't understand here or there
My passion for her grew a lot
Not on no nasty thoughts
Sometimes she calls me and we just talk
Some days I just sit and sulk
My chances being with her are almost over
Never one thought of her is bitter
I'll never let her go she's not no mystery
Who I'm talking about is my poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment