Monday, August 3, 2009

Hero

Smarts like spiderman
Strength like the hulk
kindness like superman
Meaness like wolverine
Beautiful person like wonderwoman
My hero been there forever
If all the villians come my hero will not surrender never
Been strong since birth
Doesn't fly or have superpowers but always down to earth
Saves the day like batman
great advice like Iron man
many heros are real, cartoons, or athletes
My hero accomplished great feet
My hero isn't invincible
Things can make my hero vulnerable
But my hero won't show it
My hero save me from many mistakes
I think my hero has what it takes
I admire my hero because the things my hero says will stay in my mind
Speak to my hero everyday because my hero is kind
In my book when everyone names their hero
I look up with great pride and my hero is no zero
#1 like a champion
In my heart my hero will never die
Because my hero will always be there
No matter on the earth I go my hero will be here
The loneliest number is zero
Like superman spiderman, she'll always be my hero

No comments:

Post a Comment