Friday, August 7, 2009

Fake Friends

Great you are when things are
never there when I'm down
Felt real friendship was in sight
But you was there for personal gain and I was blinded by the light
Whether It's money, popularity, or something
We as people have fake friends
One's that can smile in your face
But talk behind your back
The minute you can't give them things like money, rides, the phone won't ring
I wonder how people can do this
Your be there rock, but they slit your wrist
Stab you in back
Ready to steer from the pack
Friends is there no matter what
Like god single handly pick them out
My mom say some people don't mean you good
I see now what she means
But fake friends comes in different seams
That's why real friends are close
Fake friends just like to pose
So real friends are helping
Fake friends will have you sinking
Which one are you?

1 comment:

  1. Real words...true words...fortunately for me, I have pretty good bull shit detector...I have been able to rid the fake friends, and I can truly say I have 3 close REAL friends...and that's all I need.

    ReplyDelete