Monday, August 3, 2009

Ying-Yang

A symbol that is not the same
One takes up for things and the other one is to blame
Without the other one it wouldn't seem right
Like having the day but without the night
You help me to get to where I wanted to go
Even when I did stupid things in the past though
Encouragement you always gave me
You always told me to reach for the stars when I couldn't see
I was sad when you left
Like you catch a drift
My big brother you are
Taught me a lot of things in life that took me far
Sometimes you act like an ass
But for good reason in life you me to surpass
A lot of ways we're so similar
when growing up people said you and your brother make things simpler
I always look to you like mt best friend
We bump heads but I get the message you send
We tell each other never to give up on our dreams
Even when life throws us curve balls and hard as it seems
I guess god made you different from others
But I only have only 1 big brother

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any brothers or sisters but I enjoyed this one

    ReplyDelete