Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ebony Goddess

A ray of sunshine when I look into your eyes
a beautiful woman that tell me no lies
A woman that stands tall slim like a coke bottle
just glad I hit the lotto
your love is so sweet I can't get enough Thank you god for my angel sent from above
Her smile melts my heartI love time together even when we're apart
The times you been hurt made u stronger
So when we together I l know how to keep you longer
I didn't know you were in the same high school as me
God gave me a second chance for faith to let it be
Skin s beautiful like cocoa butter
A rare precious stone like no otherI know now when john legend says heaven only knows
that god put you on my plateau
with you in my life its never dim
I have a beautiful intelligent woman named kim
Like a hourglass I have nothing but time
Everytime I see you laying next to me you are my sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment