Monday, August 3, 2009

Different Breed

Life is like a bike with different gears
A person like me is wise beyond my years
Days of picking on me are over because of things I like to do here and there
But I like it because people know i'm here
A beautiful soul like me is hard to find
I write words of encouragment for people who have no hope but to be on the grind
Either drugs or in the books
Society will always gives us these looks
I say that it's cool just to be yourself
The same people that look at you bad will never know you're wealth
I walk on campus to see if people are the same
the things you like to do or say don't make make you lame
It's what doing what everybody else is doing that makes you a follower
People that tell you to sit stand or holler
People look at me weird and don't like the tings I do are just readers
Get up from the book and be leaders
I'm going to tell me everyone that have things they want to do isn't as hard as it seems
Wake up from the bed and follow your dreams
If you do the same things as your friends they'll see it as dope
We all have different paths and people like me that give people hope
2pac said it best He will be the spark the brain that pierce the heart of the person that changes the world
I make these words I write my girl
She knows me iin and out
My wife besides my family will know what i'm about
One day I'm going to speak these same words to my seed
To go chase your dreams and the world because you're a different breed

No comments:

Post a Comment